Hey Guys I am Confuse ! Please Help

my site is movie786.com and i want to rank on google on good keywords like 123movies, gomovie etc. guys please suggest me what i do. blog commenting, social bookmarking or PBN ? what is good ?

What have you tried?

Right Now I tried PBN … Is that ok ?

To rank your site SEO is very important, do directory submission, press release of your website, social bookmarking, it will give you back link which will help your webite to rank on google.http://www.shamsherkhan.com/

If have not done On-Page SEO then you should do that firstly and then try for some Off-Page SEO Techniques like:-

1. Web Directory Submission
  2. Social Bookmarking
  3. Document Sharing(PPT and PDF etc.)
  4. Image and Video Sharing
  5. Forum Posting
  6. Blog Commenting/Posting
  7. Review Posting
  8. Guest Posting
  9. Article Posting

And keep sharing your articles and blogs to Google+ Page. Sharing anything to google can increase in rank fastly.
For SEO Service you can visit our website www.kbizsoft.com

I don’t think PBN is safe these days but if you do PBN techniques wisely then there is chance nothing will happen. Basically PBN is a Grey Hat SEO technique. Why to take risk, when you have another option like Blog Commenting and White hat SEO techniques are good and Social media is also helpful.

Hi Kapil

If you want a good ranking of your website then you have to setup your keyword into your website structure like in Heading tags, image alt tag and body tag after this process you have to do proper SEO and try to make maximum backlink and i hope you are getting better result in quick time.

@Sumit Thanks Sumit. Thanks For suggestion.

Thanks buddy u like my suggestion

SEO tips

Make Title with high searches keywords, make desc with keywords, H1 and H2 Heading use to your posts
Make Dofollow High PR Backlinks
Website Directory Subsmit
Social Bookmarking
Posts share social sites

Both are good for ranking. Seo is important for ranking process. So you can use more techniques to ranking a keyword on google top like:- guest posting,forums.

putlocker9