How long does it take to rank in Google?

So I saw this interesting article from ahrefs saying

The average Top10 ranking page is 2+ years old. And those that rank at position #1 are almost 3 years old (on average).

In fact, only 22% of pages that currently rank in the Top10 were created within 1 year:

This brings me back to the idea that expired domains with old or new content is a far better way to rank for things than trying to register a new domain and waiting, this can be seen by what I noticed when I wrote the seo musings about pronounceability

Thank you for Sharing this Useful Article.

But there is some assumptions . Good on - page results tends website to rank first in just 1 month.

I think that google can rank a website about 1 month

you think? Do you have any proof?

I think that most importance now is the fast site loading rather the how old domain is

To get high rank you must do SEO. If your site has quality back links then your site get more rank. thesis writing services

Howmany high ranking websites should link to your site if you want to get page rank Even one ?!! I have this website I have been trying to rank for about Sink, Stove and chitchen Sink but not much luck !

There is no magic formula for ranking a website in Google. Google has repeatedly said that they are using more than 255 factors in their ranking algorithm like Age of the domain, website strength, competition for the keywords, Type of content, Title selection, length, Number of blog posts, back links,Page loading time, etc. Keep updating with good quality original content will get your ranking quickly.

According to me, within 4-6 months time is we can only be on top ten pages but not on the first page. To be on the first page we have to wait for some more time

I have a website about steel wire rope. the content is good, however the load time needs to be better. the ranking time is so long though i am lost.

• Content Quality
  • Content Research / Keyword Research
  • Content Words / Use Of Keywords
  • Content Freshness
  • Good content supplies a demand
  • Good content is linkable
    putlocker

why am i seeing a single man post in every reply?

According to SEO, It takes almost 3 month to rank in Google. If its page speed and On page is clear. Taking about with out Paid compains.
Like I had a travel agency with a website. some of its keywords like Cheap Flights to Accra, is not on the google rank yet but as its on page is clear it will be just like my other web pages.

Thanks for telling about domain age :sunglasses:

Nice info. but min 6 months required to get Good Results in Google Search Engine

Yes, I agree with drillseo, minimum 6 months. However based on experience for low competition keywords takes about 3-4 months, medium 6-10 months and high competition KWs about 12-15 months. And Im talking about 1st page in Google and Bing.

For more info visit my blog site and SEO updates follow my Facebook page.

There are varying factors such as traffic that changes ranking updates and crawling frequency. If your site gets a lot of traffic, your articles and updates get indexed faster thus your website gains rank quicker. That’s why giving a certain timeline might be wrong but 15-20 days for indexing and 1-3 months for ranking in Google should be correct. You can check out our newest blog post here. Protecting Your Motorcycle From Theft

But i can make sure that all my webpages of my blog would get in rankings just after 6 months.
I have made many big web blogs as well as ecommerce sites based on buisness like Indian Ordnance factory ,latest entertainment and many more.