How to Monetize Your Blog Post

Applying affiliate marketing is way to make money in your sleep

Affiliate marketing is an appropriate choice to monetize your blog. But you do require to have talent to sell other’s product through sites. So, if you have the email list of some peckish people, you can make healthy amount of money from affiliate marketing

Write a Product Review

Many bloggers are making money by writing product reviews. If you are a professional blogger and you want to make some healthy amount of money from your blog, you can utilize this effective way. But for that, you need to have good traffic on your blog and it also depends for what brand-what product you are writing for. Sometimes blog authority also matters.
These are few tips for newbie, and if you want to share some more insights regarding monetization, send your opinion on (info@appsdiscover.com).

Six excellent ways you can monetize your blog:-

1. Affiliate Marketing
  2. Google AdSense
  3. Course and/or Services
  4. Consulting
  5. Paid Reviews and/or Banner-ads
  6. eBooks

gomovies

I use popunders on my websites of Filmes Online (Online Movies), But if your site is not copyrighted content, you have several monetization options.

Email Marketing Funnel- Getting people to Opt-in is perhaps the most profitable thing you can do with your blog – especially if you then followup with quality information and interesting offers. Its all about the value you offer – whether it helps your readers get further to where they want to be. Also packaging that value in the best way possible is something that I am working on continuously.

SEO Services