*Most of the newbies don’t know - How to Secure WordPress Websites from Hackers and they install redundant plugins on the WordPress site which may be harmful to install. We have discussed - reasons why the website being hacked, changes when the website being hacked and tricks for website security.
Security of the website is the key.
- Choose the best hosting provider.
- Your WordPress website must have a strong user name & password, keep Admin Dashboard secured.
- Only used best-rated plugins.
- Monitor your website time-to-time. Take Regular site backups and cleanup unused plugins.
- Update your site’s WordPress Versions.