Https://www.nutritionsofhealth.com/niwali-keto/

Niwali Keto That’s why you should not hang on your weight! I hope you realize now that it is better to lose body fat instead of just focusing on weight loss both for health and size reasons. It is better to use real foods as a fat loss weapon because eating real foods will feed your body the right way and focuses on fat loss and increases your metabolism. In comparison typical diets to lose weight make you lose muscle which can slow down your metabolism. Now do not get me wrong if you start a healthy diet and exercise you will probably lose some weight especially in the early stages. However the focus should be on fat loss which is more sustainable when following a fat loss lifestyle. Follow a program to burn fat as my food rea The real score between weight loss and fat loss The words fat loss and weight loss are used interchangeably and are often misused. But there really is a difference between the two and there is definitely a winner. I am so guilty about using weight loss when I talk about fat loss because weight loss looks much better than fat loss. Here are the differences between weight loss and fat loss. Weight refers to the measure that is often seen in the balance: how much it weighs at a given moment. The weight measures the water content of your body the density of your bone mass and the food you have just consumed. That said you lose a combination of muscle fat and lots of water when losing weight. Unfortunately this weight of water can be easily found. The loss of fat in turn refers to the loss of body fat. It is said that the less body fat you have the healthier you will be. Weighing scales can not simply indicate the amount of fat you lose unless you use a vernier caliper; Even in this case accuracy becomes a problem here. This is due to the fact that the scales are sometimes deceptive in terms of muscle gain because what you see as much can mean that you have gained lean and healthy muscle not fat because muscle weighs more than fat. Excess body fat is extremely dangerous to your health. Obesity has been associated with fatal health problems due to overeating and a sedentary lifestyle such as diabetes cancer and heart disease.