Introduce yourself, what's your story?

Welcome @Shakerz, un placer tener un español aquí

Hey Ho Boys and Gals,
Getting back to the game myself, after years of being out.
I used to wait for each and every post of Eli, and this forum looks like a damn good legacy of his way.
Looking forward!

Welcome Rongl, please feel free to start topics with ideas, suggestions, etc

Got some stuff planned as the community grows a bit more. Seems we are off to a pretty good start.

Welcome everyone! I'm preparing my first real world SEO experience thread where for the first time I'll be talking and answering questions on how I used nothing but automated link blasts to win an SEO competition a few years ago. (which is why I'm even here writing this today) I've yet to really explain what I did and will go on to talk about how it can be applied today, for your own success!

Thanks @nader and @skoh!
As said, wasn't around for years in the SEO, looking forward to all kinds of new tactics and techniques that will my brands last for life!

Hi i am bala,Guys share about some advanced technique in seo

emp here.

Longtime member of wickedfire, actually just found out this has been turned into a forum.

::emp::

Contract here.

How do we add images?

Oh snap, so it starts :wink: Glad you here Emp. I'm working on the next upgrade for the community next.

I am Abby, I work in St. Louis Missouri and rock out yo! I have been stuck with the task of improving SEO for the Doctor I work for. I am interested in really easy ways to make his site rank higher in the program he's using called "authority lab". I don't really know jack... I am a designer! Ant quick tips would be awesome.... I will be peeking around.

Not that easy to tell you without knowing the site in question.

First step is an on-page asessment.
- Does the site work? (HTML, CSS, mobile?)
- Are there links where there should be?
- Check broken links, images, etc..
Then content, content, content

Then some manual link building.

If you want, contact me on skype: captainklinge

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi! My name is Kevin, I'm from Peru and have just a few years of experience in SEO. I learned SEO by talking with Nader here in Peru and reading blogs like BlueHatSEO, some spanish blogs and forums like BHW. Now I have 1 website that make money for my mom and family, and I'm triying to launch two more websites to have money independence an freedom, instead to work for a Company like I'm doing right now. Also I'm learning to code in Python.

I will be following the threads. Looking forward :smiley:

Another python newb! yay!

Hi I'm Jibon. Admin of studenternet and A Shortcut Method
I like blogging.