Started Digital Marketing

Hey can someone view my website and let me know what you think, and where does it lack! Just started SEO 4 months ago and proud of myself for creating my first site!

http://jaycmedia.com

building a site has what to do with it? what have you done in terms of trying to rank it?

Nice Website Design, its different , logo is created nicely. You can make it more user friendly by providing a service module in home page so users can easily access your webpages. But it is Good Website.

Yeah. I think so. Google has mentioned that. I feel very terrified in this. This is not a consistent situation

Nice Web Hosting in Karachi its different , logo is created nicely. You can make it more user friendly by providing a service module in home page so users can easily use your webpages. But it is Good Webhosting

Hi Friends,
This is Megha
Can you please analyze my Website i.e. Online Florist in Indore
Suggest me or Guide me what can i do further in SEO to boost my website rank in the #TopTen
Suggest me some advance SEO Techniques…

Thanks & Regards

I am also running a website 123 help me and I saw the content is the most important part of a blog or a website without content a website is nothing and before you start a new website you have to make sure that your website content in unique and user friendly.