Suggest best backlinks for Seo

Suggest best backlinks for Seo. So that i can boost my google rankings ?

Do social bookmarking
Facebook, Twitter etc.

Guess post ,article submissions,infografix these method you build backlink

According to me for getting backlinks through SEO services First thing we should keep in mind is that try Do Follow websites whether its blog commenting, business listing or classified submission because then only it would be beneficial otherwise the work we have done for a website won’t be worthy also try to do off page activities in a high DA websites so that link from high Domain authority increases our authority too. Other off page activities to get backlinks through off pages are Article submission, blog submission, press release, forum submission etc. Social bookmarking is another off-page activity which helps individuals to store, organize, search, and manage bookmarks of website pages. Clients can save links to pages that they can share. Above all on page optimization like a sitemap and robot.txt files for the crawling website, Meta title, Meta keywords, Meta descriptions, Fresh content, SEO friendly URL’s etc for websites and social media marketing is also important to increase traffic For more information or to popularise your website contact http://www.expressbusinessdirectory.com/Companies/Quinoid-Business-solutions-C709103

social media sharing always give us wonderful traffic & permanent backlink as well … (jingo holidays pvt limited)

If you want backlinks do guest posting,article submission,blog commenting etc. If you want services of backlink i recommend Wamp Infotech SEO Services which is best in my experience