What is the use of seo to affiliate marketing?

i am an affiliate. so i want to apply seo to my affiliate marketing. is it worth ?

8 Seo tips for Affiliate Marketing

1. Use a keyword rich domain name, but avoid looking spammy.
2. Invest in quality, unique content.
3. Add new content to your site on a regular basis.
4. Beware of automated link building tools, cheap link building services, and other link building schemes.
5. Follow these standard on-site optimization guidelines:
-Make sure the HTML title tag of each page uses 2-4 keywords, is less than 65 characters in length, and doesn’t contain stop words like “and, of, is,” etc.
-Use HTML header tags (H1, H2, H3), short paragraphs, and lists (UL or OL) to make your written content easy for readers to scan, and be sure to use keywords in these elements (just don’t stuff keywords where they don’t belong).
-In content links are the most powerful links on a page – footer and sidebar links have fairly low value. Therefore, some of your most powerful on-site links are from in-text links in your website’s articles or blogs.
-Use keywords in every page’s file name or URL, every image file name, etc.
-When you add an image to a page, be sure to use an alt tag that contains appropriate keyword(s) relevant to the surrounding content.
-Link images to pages – the “anchor text” of an image link is the text you place in the alt tag.
-Don’t place important content in IFRAMEs, Javascript tags, or as text inside an image.
-Don’t use javascript or CSS tricks to try and “hide” text from the user for the purposes of fooling the search engines – this is a great way to get your site penalized by Google or Bing.
-When you name files, avoid using underscores, capital letters, or spaces – these characters can lead to broken links and/or crawling issues. Instead, use a dash to separate keywords in file names (just-like-this.html).
6. Promote your affiliate site as if it were a big brand.
7. Focus your SEO efforts on creating great content, and then promote that content one link at a time.
8. Site speed matters.

One Way Taxi Service in Chandigarh | Rikmanveer Travels