Which is the best format of using keywords in SEO?

Hello,

Hello,

I am the Manager of a tile warehouse Malaga company which deals with all kinds of tiles and tilers. I have my website which ranked very good in Google but from past few months, I am really confused regarding the SEO of my website.

As you know that we are using two forms of keywords, one is short tail keywords and others are long-tail keywords.

I always prefer short tail keywords and get the best to satisfy the results of my website but from last year I am checking various articles regarding the use of keywords and I saw that everyone recommended that long-tail keywords are the best and have the best possible future.

Now I am really confused and worried about my web site’s rank on google. I am worried because I never used any long-tail keywords which are more than 4 words so my question is that It is true that long-tail keywords have more value than the short tail and another one is that what are the disadvantages or any effects in future if my website has only short-tail keywords.

I hope that you understand my query and will reply to me as soon as possible. If you have any queries related to my keywords than visit my website or otherwise leave a reply to this query so I am able to solve my query as soon as possible.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to write my query and all the efforts which you will make to answer this long query.

i use ، and | its work good for me
فروش بلبرینگ
قیمت بلبرینگ

Website can fix your problem: https://korean-air.biz/, https://evaair-vn.com/

you can use uber suggest & google ads keyword planner

In local seo long tail keyword mostly used and get ranked on google and you can use google keyword planner for that like long tail keyword digital marketing agency in india, artificial best turf in delhi, preschool in faridabad

best format is to generate hyperlink of keyword for example broken springs garage door repair

Long tail keyword works fast specially if your site promoting is new, competitive keywords like a 1 or 2 keywords may take some time before getting rank their you can use keywords generating tools and choose keywords that has a minimum volume of 250 competition it more likely you can rank their easily

ubersuggest
Castle jackson

پہلی کاپی خواتین آن لائن دیکھتی ہے

nice post thanks for it keep it up certeza in Pakistan

Long-tail keywords are best because search intent satisfies.

Nice keep a good watch on the keyword density.

Learn more about it here https://indiawebdesigns.in/

https://www.techknowblogs.in/2020/11/infinix-hot-10-review-everything-you.htmlhttps://www.techknowblogs.in/2020/11/infinix-hot-10-review-everything-you.html

I will suggest you to choose long tail keyword.

Website Designing Services In Delhi

Keyword research and analysis is very important factor in Search Engine Optimization, because all your strategy and required results will depends on the keywords. So, while doing keyword research for your website, you should select proper keyword research tool and relevant keywords.

Google Keyword Planner is the best and free Keyword research tool. In that, you can check search volume and competition of the keywords. Search volume means how many people search that keyword.

High competitive keywords are difficult or take very long time to rank in search engine result pages. But, low competitive keywords are rank at a very small amount of time period. Also, periodically use some variation of the keywords for better results.

Here are some other best SEO tools:
1.Keyword Eye
2.KWFinder
3.UberSuggest
4.Moz’s Keyword Explorer
5.Google Trends
6.SEMrush
7.SpyFu
8.WordStream

SEO is made up of multiple different elements, and knowing what they are and how they work is key to understanding why SEO is so important. In short, SEO is significant because it makes your website more visible, and that means more traffic and more opportunities to convert prospects into customers.

Here are some of the best SEO resources:

• SEMrush
  • Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
  • Google Keyword Planner
  • KWFinder
  • GrowthBar
  • Keyword Tool
  • Moz Keyword Explorer

Best Blog for SEO information. Thanks for this.

Long-tail keyword works fast especially if your site promoting is new, competitive keywords like 1 or 2 keywords may take some time before getting rank before using the keywords first of all search keywords on google keyword planner,Off-site SEO Still needed?

Thank you for your information, Great Article

Can you suggest some keyword ideas for our website Resume Writer India

Thank so much, this very helpful article.If anyone wants to transfer playlists/songs between spotify/apple music and more. Then you can use MusConv.com. MusConv – the easiest way to transfer your music data!

In OFF Page Search Engine Optimization long tail keyword mostly used and get ranked on google faster as compared to short tail keyword and you can use google keyword planner, key tweek, uber suggest. Fell free to see us at - Garden Accessories Online www.gardendeco.in
Here are some of the best SEO resources:

• SEMrush
  • Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
  • Google Keyword Planner by Google
  • KWFinder
  • Seranking
  • Word Stream
  • Word Tracker