How to display Google Rich Snippets

Hello everybody!

We have a site: abc.com

So we selling products online and we want to display rich snippets. Now we use the schema code, type Product but for long time the rich snippets still not work then we change the schema type to Web Application. But we have wait for over 2 months then seems like it didn't work.

So any body can tell me how to display rich snippets on search and how we can fix this problem. Very appreciate for any answers.

Thank you!

Have you tried using google's rich snippet testing tool and web masters mark-up tool?

Yes I have tried. these tools but google not displaying.

What platform are you using?

Most of the open source out there has free/paid plugins that deliver.
Other wise, grab a developer from the freelancers' site out there to make that feature (relatively simple), and use @nader links to check if it works after job completion.

I am using #wordpres @Rongi

Quick search at google for:| google snippets worpdress | will get you several great results.
Personally I'm familiar with elegant themes and their blog posts are most reliable.

Other wise, just trial and error my frnd with other WP plugins that offer that feature.

Cheers

When you say no google display. Do you mean in the mark up tool its showing you what your site would look like in the google search results, and its just not actually showing up in the google search results.

Or is it actually not showing up anything in the web master markup tool?